Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nice guys finish last

I always was the nice guy. I've tried to change and be an asshole and to certain extent, I am an asshole, but still the nice guy never seems to get the girl. It's always the douchebag that attracts them; the frat boy, the bad boy, the type of guy that will come off as a nice guy, but is in actuality gonna treat her like shit in the end. And girls like that for some reason, they don't appreciate what they have, they don't want a nice guy to settle with. They want inconsistency.. in a way, I think they want to be abused. It's a pretty sad reality. But you can't really tell them that because they're mesmerized by their charm and their ability to socialize. Douchebags are good at that. This type of mentality breeds douchebags, but I refuse to become one. If a girl can't see a douchebag for who he really is, that is a major issue. That is a sign that if she wants to get back with you in the long run, she will still think of that douchebag and not appreciate you enough because she remembers the adrenaline she feels when she was with the douchebag. Even if after it all, she knows that the douchebag was wrong for her, she will still want the douchebag.

No comments:

Post a Comment