Friday, October 14, 2011

Hands

I had a dream about my hands today. I had been staring at my hands and noticed holes in my hands.. like I could see through to the other side . It look quite disturbing, because i could still see some bone and muscle, but there was barely any there. It was pretty much hollow and then I looked back again and it began healing and was mending and I could no longer see through to the other side of my hand. I was curious as to the meaning of this dream and so I looked up and this the interpretation that I received:

To dream of your hands represent your relationships with those around you and how you connect with the world. Hands serve as a form of communication and can represent authority, hate, protection, justice, etc depending on the gesture. The dream may also symbolize feelings of loneliness.To dream that you hands are injured denote an attack on your ego.

Dreams are such a complex thing and to interpret them based on a dictionary with no history of your experience or your life is unrealistic, but I'm hoping that this means that I'm start to heal internally and I'm starting to be able to connect with the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment