Sunday, December 25, 2011

Dreaming of a past not yet forgotten.

I dreamt of her today.. numerous times. The pain never really seems to subside and hatred just stays. Hatred.. how I loathe you. Why do you continue to follow me like a shadow in the light. I hate her for cheating on me and I hate her for continuing a relationship that she cheated on me with, but I still love her and I still remember her and every good memory returns and brings back sadness and pain. I miss dancing in the middle of grocery aisles and I miss embraces. More so, I miss that love that I felt. My love for her forced so much change in myself. I wanted to do better and I did. Why can't I move on? She obviously doesn't care about you anymore. She hasn't thought about you since that day that you broke up. She moved on.. she found someone else. Why is it so hard to believe? Why you I constantly suffer?

No comments:

Post a Comment