Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Value of a friend

You have no more room for me in your life, after all we shared. It's quite sad that you were so close to someone for a year and they're able to continue their life and throw your friendship away. I've tried numerous times to rekindle a friendship. I'm over you, but I miss our friendship. I guess true friends are harder to come by then I had imagined. I realized that there is truly nobody you can rely on unconditionally. It's quite a sad reality because I wouldn't be the same. I admit that I am really bad at keeping in contact, but if a friend contacted me, I would have the decency to talk to them and give them attention. I feel so under-appreciated sometimes, but I'm beginning to realize that people don't really appreciate things that they feel are readily accessible, so the more I care; the less appreciated I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment