Tonight was the last supper to be served for me at Mass Maritime for almost four months. I don't know what to expect on sea term, but I'm hoping to learn a lot. The future is uncertain and exhilarating. I have this week and half break to recuperate and bond with old friends. I plan to take it to my full advantage and off to the sea I go. I guess this is another step in my journey. As Phil Harris once said:
"Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
.....
And don't spend your time lookin' around
For something you want that can't be found
When you find out you can live without it
And go along not thinkin' about it
I'll tell you something true"
The bare necessities of life will come to you"
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment