Despite the fact that it still hurts when I think about you. I still try to revisit the past and any sort of news or feedback I hear from you makes me content to know you're okay and you're doing well. I don't want to hate you. Everybody says I should hate you and that to get over someone; you have to learn to hate them , but I don't think you need to hate somebody to get over them.
I feel like I'm serving a jail sentence here, which doesn't help my optimism and I still have points of highs and lows, but all in all, things are looking up. I tend to put too much on my plate than I can handle, but I'm learning to manage and some day, I will be free again.
I try to look at everything with a positive outlook and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I guess it's all part of growing up. I can't run anymore. I'm getting a little too old. I want to do so much.. but I know that I should stay grounded for awhile before I continue with my adventures.
I talked to this kid last night who told me.. I'm one of those guys that is just up for anything, but I'm trying to do so many things at once that I end up not doing anything, which I can say is very telling of my nature. Someday after I'm finished here, I think I just want to bum around the world and just do what the hippies do.. or would it be more like gypsies?
Monday, April 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment