Sunday, April 22, 2012

Put your big girl panties on and deal with it

After an accident that could have ended in a bigger disaster than it did, I feel that was my sign/signal to make the hard decisions and grow up. I look back on this year and I know it may be full of regrets that I may never take back, but rather than sulk in my mistakes- I should try to take them as lessons and to grow from this experience. I'm a compulsive person. I realize that and sometimes its good and sometimes its bad. I want to do so much. I want to live, but at some point in my life, I may have to stay in one spot and just breath the air before moving on to the next. I'm sick and tired of running away, but sometimes it hard to distinguish what is "running away" and what is making the right decision for me. I'm a very short-minded person and tend to live life in the moment and can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm still wandering through that tunnel with a flashlight and trying to find little souvenirs to bring to the end. I have more excuses than accomplishments and its something I need/want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment