Tuesday, March 13, 2012

All I ever wanted was for you to understand. Understand where I was coming from. Every aspect of my life has not been easy. You had it so much easier than me. You actually had a family that supported you. I always struggled to be the strong one. My mom kicked me and my brother out of the house when I was 3 and he was 7.. I don't even know what for. But I remember times where my mom would make us choose who we were going to be with if our family split up. I was fuckin' 8! Who the fuck tells an 8 year old that shit? I learned to put my guard up with them and I learned to not depend on them for emotional support and with you it was different. I opened up all my walls and you couldn't deal with it. You couldn't understand that you were the only thing I really had. Why do you think I never went home? Yes, I missed them every so often, but it wasn't home for me. I never came home to a loving family. It was always hell there.. and you knew it too. I put all the love I could into our relationship and that was the best I could do and you betrayed me. You gave that intimacy to someone else. How could you not understand that?

No comments:

Post a Comment