Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lift yourself up

Whenever I'm feeling down, this songs always seems to lift me up.



Boat drills consist of a lot of just waiting around and waiting to be dismissed. I find myself having plenty of time to think and ponder about my life. I realize that moping about losing someone serves no purpose, but sometimes its impossible not to be swooped into that black hole and it just seems so much easier staying there. But I've decided to make lists of what I want to do in the coming year to make myself feel better about myself. I feel like my ability to articulate how I feel has been fading as this school lacks in individuals who communicate as adults.

List:
Learn to play the guitar
Get better at snowboarding
Become involved in photography
More Comedy Clubs
More Concerts
More books
Learn French

I'll add to the list as I continue building my aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment