This will be my first blog. I have no clue how to start this out. I wanted to do something cool (something graphically artistic or something of that nature), but my limited computer capabilities have left me with little to no creative flare. As my vocabulary has also gotten very limited over the past few years, I also find it hard to find the proper words for what I am saying. So please bare with me, as I attempt to re-educate myself on English language. I want to take a computer html course or something. I want to take so many classes, but can't seem to find the time. Let's list my class wishlist:
*Web Design*Bartending*Vietnamese*Tactical Medicine*French
Anyway, That is going to be it for now. It is time for bed. Later, Bloggers. And remember the titans!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment