Sunday, July 18, 2010

Open your eyes

Walking through the city today, I found myself admiring its beauty and inspiration. Despite the harshness of the reality of the insecurities of barbed wired fences and the homeless man that only had only a book bag and appreciated the powerful escape of a book while he lay on the stood above a cardboard box that was his bed. I came to appreciate the lessons that stood around me. While I ponder my own indecisiveness for my path, I found reassurance and contentment in just being here. I want to just be a free spirit-- as quirky as that may sound. Maybe the city is where I belong. I am so sick of these rules and order. I just want to live with no regard to consequences. I want to be me. I want the little things with a dab of creativity and the world's knowledge at my grasp. I want life to just be....

No comments:

Post a Comment