Day 1:
So I volunteered at the ambulance corp the previous night, so I tend to wake up early. I woke up at about 7. I started a very mild workout. I didn't realize how out-of-shape I really was until I start working out. I started working out at about 8am and workout is as follows:
10-P 5-P
10-S 5-S
10-R--------------------------------->5-R
10-B 5-B
I know I said I wouldn't start my diet, yet, which I really kind of didn't. I figured that you can't really change your diet complete overnight, so what I am actually going to do is transition within the next few weeks. I definitely cheated on day one, but everything takes time. =P
-Flaxseed oatmeal(bowl)
-Green Tea(cup)
-Coconut milk(cup)
-Viet sandwich(half)
-Pizza(Large slice)
-Fettucini Carbonara
-Juniors Cheesecake w/strawberry topping(half a slice)-yeah, that was def cheating.lol.
Day 2 &3:
Waking up on day 2- I felt alittle sore, so I actually decided to take a break that day. I know, thats mondo cheating right there, but eh.. its a process.
Day 3 is actually today, I woke up at around 10 and ate some Vietnamese Beef stew w/ Italian bread. I am not quite sure if I am going to work out today. I am still feeling alittle sore. I will update if I do or don't.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment